Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Album Cover

My album cover went through several designs and concepts before I chose and finalized this one. This album cover is total C.R.A.P. There is contrast in color with the alternating stripes, between the background and picture of me, and with the two fonts. Repetition can be found with the multiple stripes and colors. Things are aligned evenly with the picture being in the right third of the album cover. Proximity occurs because everything is spaced well. 

Image 1: Jessica! happy times & good sunshine

The title "happy times & good sunshine" comes from a quote by Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys. He once said "Summer means happy times and good sunshine." This quote inspired me because I absolutely love summer and the sunshine! I added a little lens flair to portray the summer vibe. It is faint, but adds some dimension to the bottom half of the album cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment